Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone. ~ Andy Biersack
uɐɯnɥ ǝɹɐ sɹǝʇsuoɯ ɿɿɐ
When I say “please don’t take a picture of me” it’s not because I’m being bitchy and stubborn, it’s because if I see that picture I will seriously feel so bad about myself and think I am the ugliest thing on earth and sink a little deeper into self consciousness and hatred.
and before anyone says anything about selfies- those are controlled photos.
Guys I’m crying omg I was drunk please stop reblogging this
They want it to stop…..we reblog it to the extreme
No no no lol please don’t
Forever reblog until 2017
O my god no
i cant stop laughing
only 3 more years.
we can reblog while we wait for Sherlock series 4.
okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
if someone says they dont want to be touched
- dont touch them
- dont fucking touch them
- actually dont touch them
- dont continue to fucking touch them after they make it clear they are uncomfortable
- THIS ISNT FUCKING HARD DONT FUCKING TOUCH THEM
also dont continue touching them bc you think their reaction is cute
Especially the last point
so many parents of Autistic kids talk about how tragic it is that their kids won’t hug them or be affectionate but like
kids are not machines made to give you love and niceness
your kids are not responsible for making you feel loved and good about yourself. they are not supposed to be your parents they’re your kids
Fuck I’m walking downtown and I pass a group of guys staring at me and I think “great catcall time” but then one guy goes “you look like you could kill a man a million different ways with just your bare hands”. This. This is an acceptable comment to give a girl on the street.